Wednesday, May 26, 2010

reason to return to this blog

As a OB native I know the restaurants quite well and I know what places are the best to go. If you only are spending a short time on vacation or if you live here and just want to go to a place that's worth the money then these reviews will insure you find a great dining environment.

These reviews will be based on the food quality, service speed, atmosphere and weather it's a place to take the kids or a place to take a date.

Due to a lack of a car I will only post restaurants reviews on days were I have enough time to walk around Ocean Beach or Point Loma to find the restaurants take pictures and write a review on the restaurants. I will do the the first restaurant review over the weekend and will have it up by Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment